Job Title: Guest Services Representative
- Checking in/out guest
- Ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Greeting guest with positive attitude
- Light paperwork (filing, recordkeeping, scheduling, updating guest folios/reservations)
- Contacting 3rd party reservations (via telephone and email)
- Accommodating guests needs during their stay (bringing amenities if needed, helping with scheduling and touring, etc.)
- Must have flexible work schedule
- Positive attitude and upbeat work ethic
- Answering telephone calls and replying to emails
- Maintaining cleanliness of front desk and lobby areas (sweeping, pickup-up trash, making coffee, etc).
- Securing front desk area and lobby
- Standing and moving for 8 hours
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Able to work any shift
- Must have experience in hospitality
- Hands-on experience with OPERA is preferred
- Must live in or nearby Norcross
- Must have dependable transportation
- Able to organize and file papers in an orderly and correct manner
- Written communication skill in English required
- Knowledge of basic math
- Able to handle all challenging situations and work under pressure
Commensurate with experience
***IMPORTANT*** Please add position applying for in email subject line
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Purpose for the Position: To ensure that all hotel employees comply with all hotel standards. Assist all departments with attaining their departmental missions and objectives. Maintain a productive work environment by working closely with other department heads and employees.
- To take personal ownership of the hotel, the guests and the overall quality of service delivered by every area of the hotel.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Ensure that all guests receive quality service and that they are 100% satisfied with their stay.
- The ability to proactively plan and manage one’s own time and efforts as needed to achieve goals and objectives.
- Commitment to see tasks through to timely completion.
- Support the front desk staff as needed.
- To understand and apply safety and security codes, standards, and procedures in order to establish and maintain a structured safe environment or deal with emergency situations that may occur.
- To audit and maintain accurate house accounts while maintaining adequate change supplies for the smooth operation of the front desk.
- The reconciliation and preparation of petty cash account.
- Process weekly accounts payable and General Manager’s account to Concord.
- Manage all aspects of Accounts receivable in accordance to standards.
- Monitoring houses accounts, high balances and rate variance reports on daily basis and corrects any discrepancies.
- Maintain the funds control recap.
- To process daily bank deposits as well as monitor and track any cash discrepancies.
- Verify Macola transmission versus Audit Pak versus Daily’s for information accuracy.
- The ability to work weekend manager on duty shifts and to handle all arising situations appropriately.
- To maintain an on-call status on scheduled days.
- Attend weekly supervisor meetings.
- To monitor GSRS Scores to ensure the hotel exceeds system average. To commit an action plan for improvement for any category that falls short of system average.
- To ensure an atmosphere of continuous improvement is in place.
- To ensure that all work tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- To create a cross-departmental teamwork environment.
- To ensure that all employees receive timely performance appraisals.
- Follow Concord Hospitality handbook and ensure that all proper procedures are being followed.
- Coaching and Counseling.
- Follow appropriate hiring procedures.
- Make sure that all new hires receive Promus orientation within the first week of employment.
- Ensure that front desk checklists are being completed each shift.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Ensure a training checklist is in place for all new hires.
- Make sure that all departments under your report have a monthly meeting.
- Use budgeted labor hours as a tool for all departments.
- Make sure that a checkbook system is in place for all departments as well as a PO system.
- To maintain confidentiality of employee files.
- Interact and address guest issues in a timely manner.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Apply: email@example.com and include Assistant GM in subject line