GOLDFOX SD Card Camera Reader for iPhone iPad [Upgraded-Support iOS 9.2 or up] Trail Game Camera Card Viewer Reader for iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus/5/5s/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X/Pad Mini/Air, No App Needed
GoldFox SD Card Camera Reader for iPhone iPad Trail Game Camera Card Viewer Reader Features of this SD card camera reader:1.Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely.2.Release the space of your SD card and Backup your SD card.3.For photographers,Save Time Much faster than using WiFi: Save money on the
GoldFox SD Card Camera Reader for iPhone iPad Trail Game Camera Card Viewer Reader
Features of this SD card camera reader:
1.Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely.
2.Release the space of your SD card and Backup your SD card.
3.For photographers,Save Time Much faster than using WiFi: Save money on the extra WiFi function for your camera.
4.Copy the movie from SD card to your iPhone & iPad and watch and edit them easily.
For iPhone Models: iPhone 5/iPhone 5c/iPhone 5s/iPhone SE/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus/iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus/iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X
iPhone requires IOS system 9.2 or up
For iPad Models: iPad mini/mini2/iPad Air/Air 2/iPad mini 3/mini 4/iPad Pro(12.7-inch)/iPad Pro(9.7-inch)
iPad requires IOS system 8.0 or up
1.Please be noted this SD card reader can only help you to download the photos taken by your digital camera. It is ONE-WAY transfer.
2.If photos or videos aren’t transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader. Completely unplug the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again.
3.If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
4.Using MediaInfo to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4. If not, the video should change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and try again.
5.The photo with RAW format usually is about 20-30MB per photo and it takes around 1 second to import one photo.
6.Wi-Fi SD card is not supported.
1x SD card reader
- No app required: Just download photos and videos from SD card to your iphone or ipad directly. Share video or picture to your families or friends in anytime anywhere.
- Support System: This trail game camera card viewer adapter Support iOS 9.2 or up system. Compatible for iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X, iPad Pro/Mini/Air etc.
- Transfer Speed: 14MB/S~16MB/S,up to USB 2.0 speed. The lightning to SD card camera reader takes just several seconds to transfer high quality image to your devices.
- Photo & Video Formats: Support photo formats both JPER and RAW. SD and HD video formats including H.264 and MPEG-4. Please be NOTED this sd card reader can only download the photos/videos to your iPhone/iPad. It is ONE-WAY transfer.
- Support Standard SD and SDHC memory cards capacity less than 64GB(Including 64GB), also support Micro SD card with TF adapter(Not included).SONY sd card is NOT compatible.