Granular Monk Fruit Sweetener with Erythritol (1 lb / 16 oz) – Perfect for Diabetics and Low Carb Dieters – 1:1 Sugar Replacement – No Calorie Sweetener, Non-GMO, Natural Sugar Substitute
What Is It? Monkfruit comes from Southeast Asia and contains natural sweetness hundreds of times that of sugar. It contains zero calories and has no harmful side effects. Erythritol is a mild sugar alcohol derived from fruits and plants. We combined them to make a sweetener that’s just as sweet as sugar but totally guilt-free.
What Is It?
Monkfruit comes from Southeast Asia and contains natural sweetness hundreds of times that of sugar. It contains zero calories and has no harmful side effects. Erythritol is a mild sugar alcohol derived from fruits and plants.
We combined them to make a sweetener that’s just as sweet as sugar but totally guilt-free. It’s a great option for diabetics, low-carb dieters and anyone looking to cut calories without sacrificing sweetness!
Our Monk fruit + Erythritol Blend VS Sugar
Our product is just as sweet as sugar and their flavors are very similar. Unlike most alternative sweeteners, there is no bitter or chemical aftertaste. Some say there is a mild cooling sensation. While sugar is a 68 on the glycemic index (GI) scale, our blend is a 0! High glycemic foods cause blood sugar spikes, leading to more fat storage and hunger crashes.
Dentists love erythritol. Oral bacteria feed off of sugar but erythritol is shown to prevent plaque buildup & cavities, making it gum & tooth-friendly!
Who Can Use It?
Anyone looking to reduce their sugar intake, lose weight or improve their health can benefit from using our blend as a sugar substitute. It’s a favorite among low-carb dieters, as well as sugar-free and paleo bakers. Plus, it’s proven safe for kids and pets too!
How Do You Use It?
Use our product just as you would sugar in cooking, baking and sweetening drinks like tea and coffee. You can use 1 cup for every 1 cup of sugar in recipes. A teaspoon or two in your coffee works like a charm. Feel free to play around with the proportions and use our product to your specific taste.
Disclaimer: Overconsumption of erythritol can cause an upset stomach and diarrhea in some people. In rare cases, erythritol can also cause an allergic reaction in the form of hives.
- ZERO CALORIE & ZERO CARB – Healthy natural sweetener that tastes and bakes like sugar
- NO BITTER AFTERTASTE – This erythritol and monkfruit combo is not only as sweet as sugar, it also has almost no aftertaste. In a blind taste test you might mistake it for sugar.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We stand behind our monk fruit + erythritol blend 100%. If you decide our product isn’t for you, just email us and we’ll refund you 100% of your money, no questions asked.
- GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN, NON-GMO & TOOTH-FRIENDLY!
- ZERO GLYCEMIC IMPACT – Suitable for Diabetics & Low Carb Dieters