Makita XT706 3.0Ah 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (7 Piece)
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 7-Piece Combo kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The XT706 delivers 7 Lithium-Ion cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, clean-ups, and more. The XT706 includes a ½” hammer driver-drill with 480 in. Lbs. Of max torque, a
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 7-Piece Combo kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The XT706 delivers 7 Lithium-Ion cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, clean-ups, and more. The XT706 includes a ½” hammer driver-drill with 480 in. Lbs. Of max torque, a powerful impact driver with a full 1, 460 in.Lbs. Of max torque, and a 6-1/2” Circular saw with 2-1/4″ cutting capacity. The kit also includes a Recipro saw with a refined crank mechanism that delivers faster blade speed and longer stroke length for more efficient cutting, and a 4-1/2” angle Grinder with an efficient Brushless motor for corded grinding performance without the cord. Additional solutions include a cordless blower with a full 179 mph of air Velocity, and a rechargeable flashlight with a high-illumination Xenon bulb. The XT706 includes two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries, an efficient Rapid optimum charger, and tool bag. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- Variable 2 speed 1/2 inches hammer Driver Drill (0 to 600 & 0 to 1, 900 RPM) with Makita built 4 pole motor delivers 480 inches pounds of max torque; weighs only 3.9 pounds with battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0 to 2, 900 RPM & 0 to 3, 500 IPM) provides 1, 460 inches pounds of max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6 to 1/2 inches circular saw delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery; Battery Charge Time (minutes) 30
- Recipro saw provides 0 to 2, 800 SPM and features “tool less” blade change; weighs only 8.3 pounds with battery
- 4 to 1/2 inches / 5 inches cut off/ angle grinder delivers 8, 500 RPM; features automatic speed change technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance