Oakland Coffee Works Straight Edge Decaf Blend Organic Coffee, Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Pods, (10 Count) Keurig Compatible
Oakland Coffee Works was born out of the pursuit of making a damn good cup of coffee. But it’s not just about making great coffee, it’s about doing business differently. It’s about uniting our passion for coffee, the environment, and community to make a difference in the world. Deciding to follow our passion has lead
Oakland Coffee Works was born out of the pursuit of making a damn good cup of coffee. But it’s not just about making great coffee, it’s about doing business differently. It’s about uniting our passion for coffee, the environment, and community to make a difference in the world. Deciding to follow our passion has lead to ten exciting years’ of experimentation with roasting, innovations in packaging, expert consultations, and rigorous testing as we search for the highest quality cup of sustainably grown organic coffee.
- All Oakland Coffee pods and the bags that they come in are Certified Compostable in industrial facilities by the Biodegradable Products Institute. Please dispose of in your municipal green waste bin where available. Not certified for home composting.
- Oakland coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 & 2.0 brewers, Cuisinart, Bunn and other single serve brewers. Our pods are the better choice of coffee for your single serve brewer. Not compliant with Nespresso or Keurig Vue machines.
- Oakland Coffee sources and roasts premium origin, high-quality coffee from small farms and cooperatives, predominantly in Central and South America. The Straight Edge Decaf Blend was hand-picked by farmers in Honduras and Nicaragua. As the beans from each source have their own distinct characteristics, we roast them separately. Once the beans reach their optimal roasts, they are combined to create our final blend.
- The Straight Edge Decaf Blend is a medium-dark roast with a robust, velvety flavor. The roast was developed to have the same smooth, full-bodied characteristics that you love from a cup of freshly ground drip coffee, while fine tuned to work best in single-serve machines. The result is a delicious cup of decaf coffee every time.
- Oakland Coffee blends and single-origin roasts are certified USDA Organic by CCOF. Oakland Coffee strives to bring you coffees that are grown in a manner that is sustainable for the environment and for the farming community.