SUPRENT Hair Curling Iron with High Temperature Warning Rubber Ring, Hair Curler with Ceramic Coating(270℉-430℉) (1.25 inch)
OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURLING IRON 1.Press “ON/+” button Plug the curling iron cord into any household outlet (110/220V). Press ON/+ button (indicator light will be on). The iron will heat up very quickly, when red light starts blinking the unit is ready. The blue light will prompt you at which temperature. To turn off, press
OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURLING IRON
1.Press “ON/+” button
Plug the curling iron cord into any household outlet (110/220V). Press ON/+ button (indicator light will be on). The iron will heat up very quickly, when red light starts blinking the unit is ready. The blue light will prompt you at which temperature. To turn off, press OFF / – button until the indicator light is no longer on. Never leave your curling iron on and unattended. However, should you fail to turn the iron off, it will shut itself off automatically within 60 minutes.
2.Tune to the right temperature and curl hair
Section dry hair evenly, and comb each section before winding. Tune to the temperature you want by pressing the + and – button, place curling iron midway up the hair section, then spread hair evenly between spoon and barrel. Hold hair in place and gently slide curling iron down to hair ends. To avoid crimped ends, make sure they are securely wound under the spoon in the direction of the desired curl. Remember, always place the spoon above the hair strand when making a curl you want rolled under; place the spoon under the hair strand when making a flip style.
3.Hold in place for 8 to 12 seconds
Wind the hair up as far as you want it curled, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Hold in place for 8 to 12 seconds depending on the texture and length of your hair. For tighter, bouncier curls, roll less hair. For looser, free flowing curls, roll more hair.
4.To remove curling iron, unwind the hair
To remove curling iron, unwind the hair. To set the curl, do not comb or brush hair until it cools.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If there were any problem with your SUPRENT curling iron, just contact us, we provide 12 months warranty.
Click “Add to Cart”. NOW while supplies last. Hurry! This deal is NOT for long!
- HIGH TEMP WARNING: The heat-sensing apron will change red to white with the temperature rasing, and the weak thermal conductivity PTC tip can avoid scalding effectively.
- CERAMIC COATING，HEAT EVENLY: Ceramic coating heat evenly, that protects your moisture, oil and cuticle of hair from stripping. Creates loose flowing curls, waves and ringlets for people with long and medium-length hair.
- 5-LEVEL HEATING SETTINGS: Press power button for 2 seconds to turn on. Easy to adjust the temperature from 270°F to 430 °F to suit fine, normal, and even thick hair.
- 60 MINS AUTO SHUT-OFF+ DOUBLE VOLTAGE: When you leave home and forget to turn it off, it will turn off automatically in 60 mins. 110v-220v double voltage, more convenient for your worldwide trips.
- WARRANTY: If there is anything wrong with your product in 12 months, we will repair/replace it for free.